Downloads, Social Sites and Helpful Information
Book Publishing Community
There is a creative and interactive atmosphere of writers, poets, published authors and enthusiastic readers online. Get inspired, network and promote yourself and your book. We enjoy interacting with our authors on and off the phone. We invite you to stop by, meet our authors, find out what’s going on behind the scenes, and leave your comments on one of our book publishing community pages:BLOG for Writers & Authors covers all areas of the publishing industry including self-publishing, marketing, POD, eBooks, writing, and more! Visit Now
- Like us on Facebook
- Follow us on Twitter
- Author Advocates available. Infinity Publishing has as team of professional experts that are ready to help you identify the right publishing and book marketing programs for your book.
Mickey Spillane's series of Mike Hammer detective murder mysteries are acknowledged as one of the all-time top sellers in that genre. His straightforward titles like More Than Murder and Murder Me, Murder You made book buyers out of browsers. He [...]
Gary Roen is a reviewer for the Midwest Book Review in addition to other national and regional publications. He is interested in all types of published books— except for religious books—and he has been doing book [...]
My Book’s Published, Now What? Blog
Whether you are self publishing your first book or have already published a few titles, getting on the road to marketing and promoting your book can seem overwhelming. Our blog is specifically geared towards helping self published authors jump start their sales efforts. Featuring premier industry experts, online author interviews, book marketing “how to’s” and so much more. Subscribe today or just browse some of our most popular articles below.
Some of our most popular blog articles:
- Why is Amazon Author Central so Important for Authors?
- 6 Reasons for Authors to Use a Pen Name
- Using Amazon Keyword Tags to Sell More Books
- Amazon’s Listmania! Is a Marketing Tool for Authors
- The Best (and Worst) Places to Sell Your Book
- 10 Top Websites Authors Don’t Even Know They Need
- 25 Book Marketing Sites: Reach Out and Touch Them!
- Nora Roberts’ Top 7 Tips for Writers and Authors
- 5 Novel Writing Software Tools to Up Your Game
- How to Use Facebook to Market Your Book